CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday 11 June 2009

Opposite attracts?

It never ends....never.


It just keeps coming back again and again and again.


Why is human like this?? They always yearn for the opposite. Never grateful at what they have.

I'm talking about me on holidays now. Its always when i'm on holidays, I feel like going to classes and get my brain going and more so, I can chill and hangout with my friends. At least I can look forward...no la,not look forward..just at least I know what I'll be doing tomorrow and not sit at home and rot.

Then when classes starts, It always "oh no,so many assignments..I want some break..bla bla yadda yadda.."

So this is why I'm telling you now that I'm going to enjoy the best out of this one month long holiday.woot woot!!

I.don't.care.

I'm going to do whatever I like. Work anytime I like..sleep whenever I want..go play with the piano whenever I want..

This is what you call a holiday!! Doing things that you enjoy...but sadly my home's PS sudah rosak. Dam sad you know!

Wth la..I can go find some other better stuffs to do. =)

0 comments: