CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday 21 May 2009

Cooking???

Yucks..i cook the worst and most disgusting looking kind of food ever!!!

I tried to cook this supposedly simple fried rice and it turns out looking like..like..like.......

um.......

I don't even know how to describe it...No picture needed. I don't want to ruin your appetite..you know, i did everything according to the recipe but nope, cooking isn't science.. 1+1 doesn't equals to 2...blehk,i should start learning how to cook better. You know, the way to a man's heart is through his stomach..lolz!

Nope, i'm not entirely learning how to cook because of wanting to please my man..I like cooking in fact! Now that's a part of me you didn't know...wtf. PLUS the fact that i love eating good food...

Cooking is something really fun!! you can exclude the washing part..washing is not done by you when you're a big time chef! anyway,you get to experiment with all the flavours and if you did it well, the end result is really satisfying!

For now, I know that the way to MY heart is through good food! yummz...

oh!no wonder i so fat lar...

0 comments: