CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday 18 June 2009

Out of the blue

I've never felt this bored before!! NEVER!!

Maybe got la, but I just want to voice it out today. I feel like nothing appeals to me at all. Not the tv, internet, books, games, etc..etc...Most of my friends are either away at college or having classes tomorrow or having exams.

I'm bored to the point that I spent hours just doing my nails, nicely doing polka dots design which I've never done before.Something like this..



Somehow other people's polka dots look nicer than mine..sheesh,the grass is ALWAYS greener on the other side.

Like how I always think that Europe is a nice place to live, beautiful scenery, great people...maybe I just didn't live there long enough to know the bad side of it. Who knows people there are racist bastards, food there sucks, the weather kills...I'm just giving examples, I'm not implying that they are like that and the place there is that bad.




Just want to clear of any sort of misunderstandings. Who knows some european big shot fella happens to read my blog and then find it offensive. Then, he ask the europe ISA to tangkap me and put me to jail for no reason?!?!?hahaha..wtf.

On another matter, the weather these few months is killing!!! How hot can it go seriously??? I'm getting free sauna service every night but I'm not getting any slimer, and neither am I getting better complexion.

To make matters worse, I don't have an air-con in my room. Yes people, I repeat..I DO NOT have an air-con. So I would just have to switch the ceiling fan in my room to the highest possible speed and pray that the fan don't crash and end up as a bolognese sauce.


Ok..I'm going to go sleep now before my parents come down and wallop me. You know, people are at their grumpiest early in the morning. Nitez!

0 comments: