CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday 17 May 2009

My white hamster

=....(

My white hamster just died..but she look peaceful when she died..


*sob sob*


Eventhough she's the mean hamster that always bite...eats and drinks like nobody's business..but she's still the hamster that stayed with me for a year or so. Its kind of like a love hate thing towards my white hamster..I love to disturb her..then she gets all annoyed and run away to her small little house.hahaha...



Aihz..i play with her almost every single day but its okay..she's lived a happy life. She gets all the food she wants and never have to work hard for anything. Probably that's why she died.

Anyway, may she rest in peace and i'll always remember her as one of my very first pet.


I'll always remember you...

0 comments: