CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday 9 May 2009

Time. . .

Bleh..as im typing this right now..it's 7.40pm and.......


i just woke up 2 hours ago. @_@


I can officially call myself a vampire. I might just climb through your window later..wtf.

What am i suppose to do later at night?!?! I don't think i can sleep that soon..and suprisingly, i've actually got bored to the internet. Well, maybe not the internet but i got bored to what i normally do online. I need some fresh new entertainment and the stupid lagging internet is not helping at all.

What am i some nerd???..com games,online,com games and more online...what happen to the "cool" activities?? I should be blogging about me going to this and that club, who i met..some super gorgeous leng zai and then i went on a road trip to singapore...then off to europe for backpacking...bla bla yadda yadda...

Guess i just have a boring life...

(know what nat?? i might honestly follow you to UK end of this year!!)

I'll work my ass off during this june and get all the money i want and off to europe i go.. *cough*lying*cough* Bah..even going to Ipoh is sooooooo hard..what more europe.

Since i've got plenty of time to spare with nothing to do tonight...i might finish off breaking dawn today.

Might.

Kla..i want to go cook myself a meal now...au revoir!

0 comments: