CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday 3 July 2008

One kilo pls!

Yay!Finally i'm working this saturday.Eventhough its only a day but at least there's still some cash flowing in.So,rejoice people,rejoice and say alleluia!!wtf.

I've been working out this few days.Not a heavy work out but just some simple jogging at the field.An hour of jogging a day keeps the doctor away.I don't jog everyday but alternate days la.

I've got Pui Yan to accompany me!!At least got people to motivate me.We actually plan to be at least a kilo slimmer before the trip.Hopefully i'll be slimmer by then.Please pray for me!!Hopefully a few months later, i can post a before and after pic.wtf.

By the way, Happy Birthday Karine!!You have joined the older gang but not me!!


An old pic.


A new pic.

Current song craves : One Republic - Say (All I Need)

0 comments: