CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday 17 June 2008

me

I've been sitting here for 20minutes and yet there's still nothing that pops up in my head to blog.

Got nothing to blog la.

I'm at home everyday.Where got anything to blog.I don't think you want to hear me blog about me shitting,watching so and so tv programmes and bla bla....

Okla..i can blog something else other than my daily routine..maybe about how angry i am at the security in msia or even more,the govt.

But that's a heavy topic which i don't wana bring up in my blog.My blog is a lite blog..a lite and gay(as in happy=gay ppl...) blog..u can almost feel the breeze every time you click into my blog.wtf.

OR

It's too long and it can go forever and ever..it's a never ending topic.Infinity.
So the lazy me will skip it and choose to just blog about my daily routine.

Yea,so that's me..can u feel the laziness in me?

I bet you did!




A pic from Cameron.

0 comments: