CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday 19 May 2007

Cloud nine....

OMG!!i'm so freakin happy.I got a new handbag.Woohoo!!Not too big,not too small,not too square,not too round but just the right size and shape.I'm so lovin d new handbag.But...sheesh,too bad i can't afford the other bag.Nope,its more like im not willing to buy it coz its kinda pricey to me.So i went all the way to Bangsar today and got this handbag at Cats Whiskers. O.o I can actually stop by at ss15 instead of Bangsar.

Today was a fun day.Ok,technically it was yesterday but i haven't sleep yet so wtf.I spent d whole day hanging out wit d gurls.So much fun!!and everyone bought something.. ^_^ i heart my friends a lot!They make me a fun and happy person!

Lets move on to our next topic which is HEELS.Seriously..are those things meant to kill the beauty of a girl's feet??It's not like i wear heels once in a freakin million years.I do frequently wear heels but why do i still get blisters every time?!?!urgh..probably its due to my 'cholo'ness or i'm just not getting myself a proper heels.It just seems to be impossible for me to get a new heels because i have to adore/drool over/get high/fall on my knees and worship those heels before i buy them.Don't ask me why..it's just me.Nvm..it's time for me to get my beauty sleep now before i turn into a zombie tmr.Yay!i'll be goin off for some sports tmr!tata.

0 comments: