CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday 21 May 2007

Bla,bla,bla...

Oh well..everything will resume back to the boring-but-somehow-not-that-boring college lifestyle next week. T___T Its always the same every semester.Once the exam is over,i'll enjoy the crap out of myself till i declare bankruptcy.Then the hibernating season starts.

List of things i do during hibernation:

  • eat
  • sleep
  • play
I'm a pure slacker man..anyway,i'll get so sick of it that i'll puke 3 times a day.Not more,not less.

O_o Nah..i'll just wish that college will start asap and do my daily walkin up and down,to and from my college.But with security getting shittier, *gasp* i'm a little scared.Well,i guess i have to turn on my Defense Mode wherever i go.

So when college starts..assignments,test,assignments,test,presentation n more presentation will be piling up.STRESS!!! that's when i wish i could rot n turn on my hibernation mode.Aih..every semester..the cycle never changes.
-.-'

.THE END.

That's the story of wini's boring life.

0 comments: