CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday 8 April 2009

ASS-ignments.

Bonjour!!comment allez vous??Just a quick stop here to update when in fact, i am suppose to...........


do assignment la..what else.

I just found out from my classmate that i have to accomplish 10 ASSIGNMENTS in 3 WEEKS!!!!

Seriously?!?!?omg.. *faints*

i.am.going.to.die.

And to make matters worse, there is an inter-varsity debate smack right in the middle of my 3 weeks in hell.What is this wei??

'Apasal la ni..banyak giler nak buat!!bila takde,langsung takde.Kalau ade je,belambak datang!!' wtf.

Don't know why i have a sudden obsession of using BM.Just kind of miss speaking BM.Aaahh,those high school days.I do miss it sometimes.

I think i better continue my assignmentsssss now before i drift too far.Take care girls!!Au revoir.


0 comments: