CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday 11 March 2009

Bookworm?

Ooooohhhh...just finish reading Sophie Kinsella's "Remember Me?". It's so good.

Good.

Very good.

Dam good.

Orgasmic. probably not.

Not enough wei..I want more..a continuation.I NEED a continuation.I want to know her happy ending. I want to read about her romantic story with Jon.boo hoo T__________T

Never mind.I'm waiting for pui mun to pass me Twilight. yays!!
I've read till chapter 5 online. SO difficult!! The words are so squeezed up.It's like reading one of those contest form's terms and condition. Confirm my eye sight sure get worse.

Anyways, it's not about the words. It's the fun of holding a book. The feeling of flipping a new page, sitting on my bed, just sinking into the story. I feel as though I'm in the book itself.

And also why is it better than a movie? because you can have your own imagination of how the main characters look like. And the description of how the characters feel are so much more detail. You can literally feel it in you. There's a certain realism in reading a book.

And I like the anticipation I have every time I come home. I'll rush to get everything done and continue reading.I rush to get myself ready to bed and continue reading till I fall asleep.And the first thing I do when I open my eyes...Grab and read.

And after all the reading is done. I feel a sense of accomplishment in me. Like I've accomplish a certain goal in my life.

That is why I like reading.

But I am certainly not a bookworm.


Want it? Go get it from Nat.

0 comments: