CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday 6 February 2009

Classes resumes...

Finally,after rotting for some time..probably not SOME time..a lot a lot of time in fact..i'm starting college next week.To be precise,in four days time.

Going to be travelling to segi everyday.Will be meeting new people,new environment.But,but,but....

I haven't buy enough clothes!! No bag!! how?how?how?!?!

Die laaa....Where got people keep wearing the same clothes every week...and i got no proper bag also!!aihz...

Must go and hunt for clothes and bag now...how i wish the one that went to bangkok was me and not my bro.I'll probably come home with 20 extra luggage.

Soon..my life will resume back to the daily college thingy which most of us are doing now.

someone : Eh,free onot?
me : Cannot la..got assignment.After that got presentation.Then got mid term..after mid term got 3 more assignment and 1 presentation.

Hmmm..have to really work it out this time.Last chance to prove myself before the big working life comes.



I better learn how to be a bookworm.

0 comments: