CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday 10 May 2007

Fresh and new as ever!

Ok,so a new blog came up and might probably die soon...Maybe i shouldn't set such mentality..probably it'll last till duno when??till i'm married,till i got kids,till i'm in my death bed??imagine me blogging bout my kids..

"Today,ah boy when to school and came home crying to me"

O.o wtf!..so anyway,another reason besides being lazy is because.......i CAN'T design my blog skin!!i know its pathetic but it does affect me a bit..in a way.So,from now onwards i'll be updating my blog here...n frequently too..yay!So guys,pls pray that this won't be yet another history.
To those who wana know more bout my previous blog,its just a click away.Just go to www.cheerfulme.blog.com

Till next time then..trust me it'll be in a few days time.Just trust me for the last time k!chaoz..


0 comments: